- When you browse or visit our website, http://www.spotonbalance.com and/or http://spoton.s139.upress.link/ (“ Website ”)
- When you make use of, or interact with, our Website
- When you request clinical information
- When you request to set up a consultation meeting
- When you review our product
- When we process your job application
- When you send us your testimonials of our products
- When you subscribe to newsletters, email list and/or blog
- When you contact us (e.g. customer support, and/or when you leave your contact details for us to contact you)
- When you attend to the initial meeting and the adjustment meetings of our services
- When you attend a marketing event and provide Personal Information
- When you exchange business cards with us
- When we acquire your Personal Information from third-party sources (such as lead-generation companies)
- When we use the Personal Information of our service providers
- When we use the Personal Information of our customers
- When you interact with us on social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Table of contents:
- Consent and modification
- What information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
- How we protect and store your personal Information
- How we share your personal Information
- Additional information regarding transfers of personal Information
- Use by children
- Links to and interaction with third party product
- Log files
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Use of Google Analytics
- California privacy rights
- Our California do not track notice
- Deletion of content from California residents
- How to contact us
3. CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
4. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
5. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
a.Personal Information. Your Personal Information (as described above) will be stored until we no longer need the information and proactively delete it or you send a valid deletion request. Please note that we will retain it for a longer or shorter period in accordance with data retention laws. We have an internal data retention policy to ensure that we do not retain your Personal Information perpetually.
6. HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
7. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the recipients described in Section 0, we may share your information as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Information (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional Services or functionality); and
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Information is disclosed.
8. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. USE BY CHILDREN
If you are under 18, you may not use the Website, or provide any information to the Website without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
10. LINKS TO AND INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
11. LOG FILES
We make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
12. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our Site utilizes “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
13. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- Google Signals. The Site uses a tool called “Google Signals” to collect information about use of the Site. When you activate Google Signals, some existing Google Analytics features are updated to also include aggregated data from Google users who have turned on “Ads Personalization” (Ads Personalization available at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662856). Audiences that You create in Google Analytics and publish to Google Ads and other Google Marketing Platform advertising products can serve ads in cross device-eligible remarketing campaigns to Google users who have turned on Ads Personalization. Google Analytics collects additional information about users who have turned on Ads Personalization, base across device types and on aggregated data from users who have turned on Ads Personalization. The data is user based rather than session based. The Cross Device reports include only aggregated data. No data for individual users is ever exposed. You can modify your interests, choose whether your personal information is used to make ads more relevant to you, and turn on or off certain advertising services: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/2662856
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
15. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
16. OUR CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses the Services.
17. DELETION OF CONTENT FROM CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. To remove, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
18. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the Information protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at to firstname.lastname@example.org